EGL: How Does FEC Audit File Works For Alternate Account
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How does the alternate account functionality works in Generating FEC Audit file?
2. When clicking on "Populate alternate Account", which table does it hit the data?
3. In order to get FEC Audit report work for alternate accounts, does it needs to click on "Populate Account" after hitting "Populate Alternate Account"?
4. Changing the Field length for alternate account does affects the FEC Account Setup?
5. It is ok to have different Set IDs for data from the PS_ALTACCT_TBL and PS_GL_ACCOUNT_TBL, which will be used in FEC Audit File?
6. After adding a new Alternate Account in the same way as our other France accounts we do not see it listed in this page in either the FEC Accounts or Other Accounts page section.
How can we add this new account to the FEC setup so that its transactions are included in the FEC reports?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms