Deletion of Note from Manage Job Opening in a Non-Base Language Doesn't Delete the Note from Language Record (HRS_JO_NOTE_LNG)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deletion from HRS_JO_NOTE in a non-base language doesn't delete from the related Language Record HRS_JO_NOTE_LNG
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in Spanish
2. Navigate to Menu Principal > Seleccion > Busqueda de Vacantes > Gestion de Vacantes
3. On the tab Actividad y Anexos add a note (Añadir Nota) and save (Guardar).
4. Check this in the database using the following SQL:
5. There should be a row in each of the tables.
6. In PeopleSoft delete the note using the bin icon.
7. This automatically saves the deletion.
8. Using the SQL check the tables again.
9.The deletion happens only in the PS_HRS_JO_NOTE and not PS_HRS_JO_NOTE_LNG.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms