ePerformance Page Spinning Hangs During Save; DOM Error 'updating DOM Unsuccessful Error'; Page Jumps During Refresh
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePerformance Module is delivered to make use of Rich Text Enablement (RTE) in the ePerformance Documents, such as in the Employee and Manager Comments fields.
Depending on how RTE is utilized in the ePerformance Document Template design, the number of separate RTE Comments fields are designed into the Document Templates being used, there have been some reports of issues like:
- Slow, Bad Response on IE11
- Page Spinning (Hangs) During Save - Ajax icon spinning up to 20 seconds, sometimes never returning
- DOM Error ''Updating DOM unsuccessful: Error -SyntaxError' During Save
- Page Jumps During Refresh
- Refresh Takes a Long Time
- 'Collapse All' Prior To Saving Makes The Save Faster
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms