ePerformance Page Spinning Hangs During Save; DOM Error 'updating DOM Unsuccessful Error'; Page Jumps During Refresh
(Doc ID 2172891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePerformance Module is delivered to make use of Rich Text Enablement (RTE) in the ePerformance Documents, such as in the Employee and Manager Comments fields.
Depending on how RTE is utilized in the ePerformance Document Template design, the number of separate RTE Comments fields are designed into the Document Templates being used, there have been some reports of issues like:
- Slow, Bad Response on IE11
- Page Spinning (Hangs) During Save - Ajax icon spinning up to 20 seconds, sometimes never returning
- DOM Error ''Updating DOM unsuccessful: Error -SyntaxError' During Save
- Page Jumps During Refresh
- Refresh Takes a Long Time
- 'Collapse All' Prior To Saving Makes The Save Faster
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document