Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While DEPARTMENT FULL SYNC is run to populate data from HCM to FIN, BUDGETARY_ONLY field was left blank instead of populated with "N", which is the record default in Financials.
Steps to replicate:
1. Log in to FIN environment & check if nodes both the nodes of HCM & FIN environment can be pinged, ENTERPRISE_SETUP queue status is running, service operation DEPT_FULLSYNC status is Active .
2. Log in to HCM environment & check if nodes both the nodes of HCM & FIN environment can be pinged, ENTERPRISE_SETUP queue status is running, service operation DEPT_FULLSYNC status is Active
3. On HCM environment, create an Outbound Routing to FIN node if one doesn't exist already and make sure that routing been HCM node to FIN node is active.
4. On FIN environment, make sure that Inbound routing from Any to Local FIN node exists and is active.
5. On HCM environment, Navigate to Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Full Data Publish Rules. Check if Full data publish rules are exist & are appropriate.
6. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Initiate Processes > Full Data Publish. Add a new run control & initiate Full data publish for Departments.
7. Post completion of the Full data publish process, check the publication contract status in HCM & subscription contract status in FIN for the specific Asynchronous transaction ID that ran for service operation DEPT_FULLSYNC.
8. If they are having Done status, then check DEPT_TBL data populated in FIN side. Check values populated in the column corresponding to BUDGETARY_ONLY
BUDGETARY_ONLY in DEPT_TBL to contains blank values.
BUDGETARY_ONLY in DEPT_TBL should contain ‘N’ as set as default value in record properties.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms