EGL: Process GLPPOST Failed - Journal Entry BUXYZ/JournalId Doesn't Have A Journal Date
(Doc ID 2173237.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Post
Process GLPPPOST Failed - Due to partially posted inter unit journals
The lines for some Business Units have already been posted. It cannot be modified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- User uploads Interunit Journal Using Spreadsheet journal Upload
- Run Post process on Journals uploaded via Spreadsheet import
- Receives Error: Journal entry BUXYZ/JOURNALid doesn't have a journal date or any information line items.
- Result Journal lines for BU XYZ Post and journals ZYX are still valid awaiting post leaving you with a partially posted journal entry
- User goes to open the journal in question and error message was displayed. Error message = The lines for some Business Units have already been posted. It cannot be modified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document