EBI 9.2:PS System Is Creating Duplicate Invoiced Bills When Approving Temporary Bills On Billing Worksheet And 'X' Out The Page
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, on the Billing Worksheet the system creates duplicate Invoices Bills when user approves ( ‘Approved Now’ ) TMP invoice (Temporary bills) on the Billing Worksheet page, wait for a time and close the page (by using ‘X’). This is not happening all the time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open TMP invoice of between 1,500 to 5,000 lines.
- Select the TMP invoice. Note the Contract number and Invoice amount of TMP invoice
- Click ‘Approved Now’ button
- Wait for 20 seconds to 50 seconds based on how many lines invoices are. More invoice lines, more time to wait.
- After Wait time listed in the item#4, Click ‘X’ on the page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms