HCM 9.2/ePerformance: eSignature Date Missing On Manager Signature When Manager Completes The Document
(Doc ID 2173790.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is not working:
The date is missing from the manager signature in the eSignature section
Significance of loss:
Signature Dates are a business requirement for ePerformance documents.
The issue is reported on HCM 9.2 PUM17 and PT8.55
Per PeopleBooks, only some Review Processes Support the eSignature.
The system records eSignatures in a document under these conditions:
When the manager manually completes the document, if the review process is either The Approval Before Employee Review (Apvl Before Review) Process - 5-Step
1. Grant “ePerformance HR Admin” Role to UserID HCRUSA_KU0003 Jean Parsons who will be approving as HRAdmin.
2. Login as Manager (HCRUSA_KU0007). Create the document for employee (HCRUSA_KU0101), update, Save, submit for Approval.
3. Login as Approver HCRUSA_KU0003 Jean Parsons and approve the document.
4. Login as Employee (HCRUSA_KU0101). Go to ESS > Performance > My Current Docs > Annual Review > add Employee Comment > click Complete and Confirm.
5. Login as Manager (HCRUSA_KU0007). Open the document and click Share with Employee, click Confirm
6. Login as Employee (HCRUSA_KU0101). Open the document. Acknowledge the document, click Confirm.
7. Login again as HCRUSA_KU0007. Open the document. Click View, click the Print button.
8. Scroll down to see whether the eSignature date is present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!