HCM 9.2/ePerformance: eSignature Date Missing On Manager Signature When Manager Completes The Document
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is not working:
The date is missing from the manager signature in the eSignature section
Significance of loss:
Signature Dates are a business requirement for ePerformance documents.
The issue is reported on HCM 9.2 PUM17 and PT8.55
Per PeopleBooks, only some Review Processes Support the eSignature.
The system records eSignatures in a document under these conditions:
When the manager manually completes the document, if the review process is either The Approval Before Employee Review (Apvl Before Review) Process - 5-Step
1. Grant “ePerformance HR Admin” Role to UserID HCRUSA_KU0003 Jean Parsons who will be approving as HRAdmin.
2. Login as Manager (HCRUSA_KU0007). Create the document for employee (HCRUSA_KU0101), update, Save, submit for Approval.
3. Login as Approver HCRUSA_KU0003 Jean Parsons and approve the document.
4. Login as Employee (HCRUSA_KU0101). Go to ESS > Performance > My Current Docs > Annual Review > add Employee Comment > click Complete and Confirm.
5. Login as Manager (HCRUSA_KU0007). Open the document and click Share with Employee, click Confirm
6. Login as Employee (HCRUSA_KU0101). Open the document. Acknowledge the document, click Confirm.
7. Login again as HCRUSA_KU0007. Open the document. Click View, click the Print button.
8. Scroll down to see whether the eSignature date is present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms