GP UK - 2 GBR_AC_NIBL_PTD Values Are Coming For Element Assignment By Payee Having Segmentation
(Doc ID 2174004.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where an employee has element segmentation 2 accumulator rows are present for GBR_AC_NIBL_PTD, one being blank. This affects the national Insurance calculation
Steps to replicate:
1. Amend the Calculation Rule on Earnings GBR ER ADVAN
2. Remove the GBR AC NIBL SEG from the members tab
3. Amend the process Assignments Option to be ‘Active Anytime within Segment’
4. Create a new Segmentation Trigger against the Record GP_PYE_OVRD
5. Add Earnings GBR ER ADVAN to the Element Group GBR EG ALLPAY
6. Add Earnings GBR ER ADVAN to the Section GBR SE EARNINGS
7. Assign the Element to an employee via the Element Assignment By Payee. part way through the pay period
8. Process the payroll for the current period.
9. Review the Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document