Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Existing person records do not update when import file does not contain certain fields
Sequence of events:
1. Import a file which only has mandatory fields populated or just those fields collected from Open day form.
2. In Import, file adds or change the middle name or address field and re-import the file.
3. Check person record - not updated with changes.
4. In import file add DOB or Gender and re-import.
5. Check person record - it is updated with changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms