Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Security Mark to Market App Engine, TR_SEC_MTM, in FSCM, is currently failing with the error noted below. The underlying record TR_SEC_MTM_WRK doesn't have MTM_BOOK_VALUE field which the program is referring to.
Class Record: assumed property MTM_BOOK_VALUE is not a valid field name.
(2,274) TR_SEC_MTM.MTMGen.GBL.default.1900-01-01.MTMExec.OnExecute PCPC:8382 Statement:79
Process 91581 ABENDED at Step TR_SEC_MTM.MTMGen.MTMExec (PeopleCode) -- RC = 24
TR_SEC_MTM.MTMGen.MTMExec (PeopleCode) -- RC = 24
1. Deal Management > Administer Deals > Securities > add row
2. Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals > add Securities Deal
3. Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements > check Select Payments box > click Select Payments button
4. Cash Management > Settlements > Approve Settlements > select and click Approve Payments button
5. Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch
6. Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Automated Accounting
7. Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals > Accounting Events link to verify Accounting
8. Risk Management > Reevaluate Deals > add Deal Analytics for Deal ID
9. Deal Management > Process Deals > Sec Mark to Market
10. Process abends
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms