POIs Not Getting Displayed On Worker > Job When A Person Has POI Empl Rcd In Job Data.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For POIs, it is not getting displayed on 360 degree view page when a person has POI empl rcd in Job data.
1. In HCM, Add a Person as employee
2. Then add empl rcd 1 as POI (Workforce admin > job information > Other Payee)
Result in CRM:
1. In HRHD 360 degree view:
- The summary section shows the wrong effective date - showing empl rcd 0
- The Job Summary section shows correctly - show both
2. In Worker component:
- Job tab only shows empl rcd 0
- Summary also shows empl rcd 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms