Submitting A Provisionally Valid Requisition Status To Pending Without Approvers
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users budget check click on the "Provisionally valid' link on the ePro Requisition page then budget check and save and Submit tab the req inadvertently goes to Approved status instead of going through workflow.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a new ePro requisition.
2) Hit the Pre-Check Budget button. Budget Status returns Provisionally Valid.
3) Return to Save and Submit page. Click on the "Provisionally Valid" hyperlink.
4) Click the Budget Check button.
5) Budget Status is now Valid. Req Status is now Approved which is wrong. Req Status should still be Pending Approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms