CRM Prospect Data Upload - Not Updating Existing Records With New Data Correctly
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Multichannel Communications - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Try to update the Prospect data which in imported through external file does not update existing person information.
Sequence of events:
1) They set "Search/Match Rules" for First Name, Last Name, and Email address
2) Import the data into system from Customers CRM > Prospective Student Import > Import External File
3) Than Manage Import Batches ( Customers CRM > Prospective Student Import > Manage Import Batches )
4) Manage Import Rows ( Customers CRM > Prospective Student Import > Manage Import Rows)
5) Over here updated field information is not getting carry over to Staging section (Import Row Summary) section.
6) So when further run RB_CIMPORT, it doesn't update person information as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms