Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Global Search gives different result when performed search from different landing page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User PS/PS.
2. Global Search from the Landing Page.
3. Click on the Home Page Icon.
4. Click on the Magnifying Glass.
5. Select “Learning” from the drop-down list.
6. Enter Sales in the Search box.
7. Click Search (>>) and note the number of rows returned.
8. While on this page, Click on the Global Search icon (magnifying glass) again.
9. Enter Sales as the keyword and click on search. Note that the number of rows returned is now less than step 7.
10. Still on the same page, clear out the ‘Sales’ keyword on the search box, just above the Search Results box, and hit search (>>).
11. Now click on the Nav Bar, top right icon, select navigator, then select “Learning Home”.
12. From the Learning Home page, select the Global Search icon,top right, and enter ‘Sales’ as the search keyword.
13. Note the number of rows returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms