"Position" in a Job Opening is Not Allowed to be Updated After Changing the Position in Continuous Job Opening
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a position to a job opening which is on " Pending approval " and created using " Business unit " as the segmentation for the Job opening.
the following error occurs.
1. Changes to the material field would restart the approval process (18176,6050)
2. Job posting title has changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a continuous Job opening without entering position
2. get error message , click OK and get another one
3. Go to Posting tab and come back and then save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms