ECM: Treasury Accounting Entries in Combo Error Can be Sent to GL
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Accounting Entries in Combo Error can be sent to GL.
1. Create a Bank Statement with a single transaction line.
2. Create an External Transaction for the same amount as in Bank Statement with an accounting template that has 'Requires Review' checkbox disabled.
3. Reconcile the transactions.
4. Enable Combination Editing at Ledgers for Unit setup such that the accounting entries created by TR Accounting process are in error due to invalid chartfield combination.
5. Run TR Automated Accounting process.
6. Review the accounting entries created in Combo Error with GL Distribution Status set to 'Hold'.
7. Change the Accounting status to 'Final' and click on Update Accounting button.
8. The Accounting Status is set back to 'Error' but the GL Distribution Status is changed to 'None' from 'Hold' which resulted in Journal creation.
System should not allow the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS to change to None when accounting entry is in error status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms