PeopleCode Error (2,155) When Selecting Speedchart in Purchase Order Distribution
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a Speechart in a PO distribution, when Default Budget Date Setup on Installation Options = Predecessor Doc Date Default, a PeopleCode error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Default Budget Date Setup on Installation Options = Predecessor Doc Date Default.
3. Create PO with 2 schedules.
4. Enter the schedule of the first line, then the distribution.
5. In Distribution, pick a random Speedchart.
6. The following error occurs: GetField: Field 'PO_LINE_DISTRIB.BUSINESS_UNIT' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) FUNCLIB_PM.BUDGET_PERIOD.FieldFormula Name:default_budget_dt PCPC:1367 Statement:38
Called from:PO_PNLS_WRK.SPEEDCHART_KEY.FieldChange Name:move_to_distrib Statement:110 Called from:PO_PNLS_WRK.SPEEDCHART_KEY.FieldChange Statement:203
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name. Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
7. If we click ok and we select again the Speedchart, it is selectable without any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms