Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Dispatch Defaults Not Working
The Default values set at the PO_DISPATCH_DEFAULT are being used.
The values defined on the PS_DISPATCH_DEFAULT are expected to be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add/Update Purchase orders and display an Approved PO. Click the Dispatch button and note which options are checked.
2. Display the PS_PO_DISPATCH_DEFAULT run control and change the Miscellaneous Options checking (example) Print BU Comments and Print Copy. Save.
3. Navigate to Add/Update Purchase orders and display an Approved PO. Click the Dispatch button and note which options are checked. You will notice that the changes made to the PS_PO_DISPATCH_DEFAULT are shown.
4. Create a new purchase order with an Approved status.
5. Click Dispatch and notice that the options selected on the PS_PO_DISPATCH_DEFAULT run control are not selected as expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the dispatch with confidence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms