Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sometimes supplier location is not copied correctly from the PO to the voucher. AP Business Unit is already setup on the Payables Definition to copy Supplier Location from PO (instead of using supplier default location).
If user entered both PO Business Unit and PO Number as the lookup criteria on the Copy Worksheet, then the supplier location would get copied correctly from the PO to the voucher. However, if user entered only the PO Business Unit as the lookup criteria on the Copy Worksheet page, then the supplier location would not be copied from the PO.
1. Payables Definition > Copy PO Option = Supplier Location
2. Supplier has 2 Locations > Default Location is 1
3. Add using Supplier Location = 2
4. Dispatch PO
5. Add Voucher using Worksheet Copy Option Copy From Purchase Order
6. Enter the PO Business Unit only > Search
7. Find and select PO100
8. Click Copy Selected Lines button and Voucher is created with Supplier Location 1 – incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms