EAP: Matching Not Validating Receiver Packing Slip Number With Mixed Case Letters
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document Association Rules is setup with the following User Criteria: Voucher Invoice Number = Receiver Packing Slip Number.
The Matching process is not validating these values when there are lower case letters in either the Voucher Invoice Number or Receiver Packing Slip Number.
1. STANDARD Document Association Rule Sequence 6 - Equal / Amount Only User Criteria info
Voucher Invoice Number = Receiver Packing Slip Number
Voucher Merch Amount = Receiver Merch Amount Rec
2. Add PO4 Amount Only > Matching > Receiving
3. Add Receiver REC4 from PO4 for full amount/quantity > Invoice ID and Packing Slip = rec4
4. Add Voucher POV4 from PO > Voucher Invoice Number = rec4
5. Run Matching
6. Voucher has a Match Exception - RULE_R600 - No receipt found, but unmatched ones exist
7. Remove the User Criteria from STANDARD Document Association Rule Sequence 6 - Equal / Amount Only
8. Run Matching
9. Voucher still has a Match Exception - RULE_L300 Voucher Line Packing Slip <> Receiver Packing Slip
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms