EAM: Running AM_DPCLOSE with Process GL Journal Generator on DB/2 Fails at Step FS_JGEN_PROC.JrnlTmpl.pJrnlTmp.
(Doc ID 2176167.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running AM_DPCLOSE with the 'Process GL Journal Generator' checked, the following error occurs.
This error occurs only on DB2.
Process 13008806 ABENDED at Step FS_JGEN_PROC.JrnlTmpl.pJrnlTmp (Action PeopleCode) -- RC = 8
1. Open current period and one or more future accounting periods
2. Create two identical Assets
3. Run AM_DEPR_CALC to calculate depreciation and create accounting entries for both assets
4. Run AM_DPCLOSE with Process GL Journal Generator checkbox "on" for the first asset
5. Run AM_DPCLOSE with Process GL Journal Generator checkbox "off" for the second asset
6. Review resulting journals
a. for first asset, see one journal for current period and one journal with no journal lines for each of the future periods that are open
b. for second asset, see one journal for current period
Bug fix will also resolve the scenario in replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document