EEX9.2:Performance Issue With Travel Authorization Component when Adding, Saving, Finding or Selecting from WorkList or Running FSBP Budget Check
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Performance issue with Travel Authorization Component
1. When creating, modifying, or saving a Travel Authorization or,
2. When selecting Travel Authorization Transaction ID from the WorkList or,
3. When running FSBP Budget Check
1. Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Travel & Expense > Travel Authorization > Create or Add or Modify.
2. Via Worklist select Transaction ID from list.
3. Click on OK on FSBP Budget check for Travel Authorization. (Approval set to required before budget check)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms