EEX9.2:Transporation ID Displays in Mobile Page and should not because is not Set as a Required Field.
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transportation ID is displaying in Mobile pages but is not set as a required field for the Expense Type-Automobile Mileage. Does not display in PIA
1) Add a new Expense Type ADDMILEAGE
2) Distance Rate Setup For Mileage, Varied rate
3) Setup another Distance Rate for Mileage with a new effective date
4) Create mobile expense report
5) Add expense line using the new effective dated row for Mileage
Expected Result: Only the Required fields associated to the expense type will display in Mobile.
Actual Result: Transportation ID displays for the expense type but is not set as a required field.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms