Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.1 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia, General
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Assign Earnings and Deduction > One Time (Positive Input)
2. Assign a positive input for an employee with earning OT1.5 and click on details link.
3. In that Details Element Name field blank
4. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Payroll
5. Run current month Calendar Group ID
6. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Payee Messages
7. Search with employee id which we provided in Positive Input, it was showing up an error message.
Element 00000000 has an invalid PIN ( 0). Valid range is 1 thru 300000. PIN not loaded.”
EXPECTED AND ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
Actual: For Positive assigned employee current month was error outed.
Expected: Payroll has to finalize and no issue to be reported for any employee with PI assigned and blank element name field.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are getting an error message when PI assigned to a employee and kept blank in element details field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms