EEX 9.2: Attachment Icon is Availlable On Fluid My Wallet Even After Disabling The Attachment Functionality On Installation Option
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment Icon remains available on fluid My Wallet Entries even after disabling the attachment functionality for Expenses
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a user.
2. Make sure the attachment functionality is enabled in Installation Options - Expenses
3. Open the Fluid Expense application.
4. Create a My wallet transaction transaction with attachment or an Expense Report with attachment on Expense Line.
5. Disable the attachment functionality in Installation Options.
5. Open the Fluid Expense again and check the transaction was created earlier.
Attachment Icon is still coming even after Receipts configuration Setup(Document attached) on Fluid My Wallet.
Attachment Icon should not come after Receipts configuration Setup is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms