The RTV Shipped Quantity is greater than the Returned Quantity.
(Doc ID 2176511.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an RTV for an Inventory Item that is Serial Controlled is created for only 2 items, the Return Qty is correctly shown on the RTV as 2. After the Express issue is created and the item depleted (IN_FUL_DPL) the RTV is updated with a Shipped Qty = 3.
The Shipped Qty after depleting the Express Issue should be equal to the Returned Qty and the actual quantity that was shipped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order for a Serial Controlled, Inventory Item.
2. Receive the PO, assign serial id and item put away locations.
3. Create an RTV for quantity 2
4. Create the Express Issue
5. Review the RTV – notice that the Return Qty = 2 and the Shipped Qty = blank
6. Run the Deplete On Hand Quantity (IN_FUL_DPL) process
7. Review the RTV – notice that the Return Qty = 2 and the Shipped Qty = 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document