Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Record of Employment hours
Some of our associates don't have hours on their ROE record and when we go to add hours into ROE Data 2 page it doesn't come through on the file.
We are using delivered sqr for this process.
Rejects the file on HRDC's website.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an earning code that is tracking insurable dollars and not insurable hours
2. Hire an employee that is just using that one earning code
3. Verify that the ROE balance is only tracking insurable earnings only for that employee
4. Run the PAY124CN to create the ROE Data
5. Enter the override hours on ROE Data 2
6. Run the PAY105CN and verify that the override hours are not indicated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms