EMM: Error On Technician Workbench Time Entry Page
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error on Technician Workbench Time Entry page in Maintenance Management.
An Error is generated when attempting to modify a time sheet that has a closed work order task. The time for the closed work order task is not modified. The attempt is to add a new row on a processed (Sent to PC) time sheet that has a closed work order task.
Steps to replicate
1) Create a work order with two tasks.
2) Enter the time for both the work order task on Time sheet entry from Technician Workbench.
2) Run Stage Time Entries Process in Work Order Processing.
3) Set the task Status to Complete for one work order task.
4) Now the close the task which is completed.
5) Open the earlier Time sheet and add the time for the work order task which is open.
6) Save the page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms