Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the PM Linking functionality for Preventive Maintenance work orders in Maintenance Management, the PM Linking page abends upon saving.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow (2,263).
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create Asset ID as Tool.
2) Create PM Schedule for Asset ID on Annual basis (Monthly by date with a 12 period interval).
3) Create PM Schedule for Asset ID on Semi Annual basis (Monthly by date with a 6 period interval).
4) Create PM Schedule for Asset ID on Quarterly basis (Monthly by date with a 4 period interval).
5) Create PM Schedule for Asset ID on Monthly basis (Monthly by date with a 1 period interval).
6) Set Up PM Linking for PM Schedule ID in point 5 selecting PM Schedules form points 4, 3, 2 with Days Tolerance of 7 and Merge All Tasks. When saving the page abends.
The business impact is that the Secondary PM Schedules cannot be linked to a Primary PM Schedule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms