PC_PRICING Generates Duplicate Rows If The Run Control Has Multiple Requests For Different Business Units
(Doc ID 2176770.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a run control is used for PC_PRICING that contains multiple requests for specific business units (BUs), the process generates duplicate rows. It is creating as many copies of a target transaction as there are separate BUs on the run control. This may result in excessive billing of customers as well as recognizing excessive revenue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project and activity under one PC BU.
2. Create a contract with a rate-based line and link it to the project/activity created above.
3. Create another project and activity under a different BU.
4. Create a contract with a rate-based line and link it to the second project/activity created above.
5. Add cost transactions to each project/activity
6. Create a PC_PRICING run control that uses two requests which will specify the specific PC BUs used for the projects. Use both the Reprice and Price unpriced rows options.
6. Run PC_PRICING and evaluate the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document