ECM: Automatic Reconciliation (FSPRECON) generates an AMT Exception when using Tolerances
(Doc ID 2176876.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has set up Percentage Tolerances for Recon Rule PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE. When reconciling a bank statement line to an AP payment which matches for all criteria, an AMT exception is generated.
1. Set Up Bank Account with Percentage Tolerance for Recon Rule PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE
2. Enter a Voucher and record payment
3. Enter Bank Statement with matching criteria
4. Run Automatic Reconciliation
5. AMT exception is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document