ECM: Automatic Reconciliation (FSPRECON) generates an AMT Exception when using Tolerances
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has set up Percentage Tolerances for Recon Rule PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE. When reconciling a bank statement line to an AP payment which matches for all criteria, an AMT exception is generated.
1. Set Up Bank Account with Percentage Tolerance for Recon Rule PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE
2. Enter a Voucher and record payment
3. Enter Bank Statement with matching criteria
4. Run Automatic Reconciliation
5. AMT exception is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms