Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Change Order by adding an item that is linked to a contract, the contract ID is not getting defaulted to the Purchase Order in Contract Tab, Add/ Update PO page.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Create a non-open item General Contract with AutoDefault on.
2. The item from this contract is also linked to the Vendor and Contract in Define Item > Purchasing Attributes> Item Vendor > Item Vendor Contracts.
3. The option <<Default Contract on PO>> is selected in Purchasing Definition.
4. Create a PO for the above mentioned vendor, but for a different item. Dispatch it.
5. Create a change order, adding the item mentioned in the contract.
6. The contract is not defaulted in Contract tab, Add/ Update PO page.
If I create a new PO and add the same items from the start (no change order), the contract is correctly defaulted only to the item mentioned in the contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms