Contract ID Not Defaulted to Purchase Order After Creating Change Order
(Doc ID 2176955.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Change Order by adding an item that is linked to a contract, the contract ID is not getting defaulted to the Purchase Order in Contract Tab, Add/ Update PO page.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Create a non-open item General Contract with AutoDefault on.
2. The item from this contract is also linked to the Vendor and Contract in Define Item > Purchasing Attributes> Item Vendor > Item Vendor Contracts.
3. The option <
4. Create a PO for the above mentioned vendor, but for a different item. Dispatch it.
5. Create a change order, adding the item mentioned in the contract.
6. The contract is not defaulted in Contract tab, Add/ Update PO page.
If I create a new PO and add the same items from the start (no change order), the contract is correctly defaulted only to the item mentioned in the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document