GP SGP: CPF Employer Amount Is Incorrect When The Employee Change To PR In The Mid-Month
(Doc ID 2177350.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Central Provident Fund
Negative CPF calculating in OT cycle for first month of PR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee turns PR on Jan 15th.
2. Run Payroll for the month of Jan.
3. Employee had OT and Bonus in the OT cycle for the month of Jan.
4. Run the OT cycle calendar group for Jan.
5. The CPF deductions are negative in the OT cycle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document