GP SGP: CPF Employer Amount Is Incorrect When The Employee Change To PR In The Mid-Month
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Central Provident Fund
Negative CPF calculating in OT cycle for first month of PR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee turns PR on Jan 15th.
2. Run Payroll for the month of Jan.
3. Employee had OT and Bonus in the OT cycle for the month of Jan.
4. Run the OT cycle calendar group for Jan.
5. The CPF deductions are negative in the OT cycle
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms