ECM:Force Recon Reconciles Bank Statement Without Creating External Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Force Reconciliation reconciles Bank Statement without creating an External Transaction in the system.
1. Create a Bank Statement with two lines with same reference numbers but different transaction amounts.
2. Specify the same Statement Activity for both the lines.
3. Enable Force Reconciliation for the selected Statement Activity Type.
4. Create an External Transaction with same reference number as in bank statement but different amount.
5. Run Automatic reconciliation which generates 'Amount Not Equal' exception.
6. Force Reconcile the exception.
7. For the first transaction, External Transaction is created for the difference amount.
8. For the second bank transaction, External Transaction is not created but status changed to Reconciled.
System should create another external transaction for the second Bank Statement line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms