Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring User List by Role, the following error is generated when the manager attempts to approve FLUID GSS Transfer transaction.
Approval process 'GSSPromoteEmployee' has no instantiated process with Id 0. (18081,1052)
EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:InitByThread PCPC:6884 Statement:88
Called from:EOAW_MONITOR_MAP.LAYOUT.StatusMonitor.OnExecute Name:OnInitEvent Statement:30
This action cannot be performed. Please contact your system administrator. Missing cross-reference table, thread ID 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit GSS Promotion as Manager
2. Approval Routed to Approvers
3. Login as Approver
4. Open Pending Approval via FLUID Approval Tile
5. Promotion Transaction Loads
6. Notice Error in Approval Path Diagram
7. Click Approve & OK
8. Popup Error Message Generated
9. Transaction Does Not Complete
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms