Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PERSONAL_DATA.NAME field updated on modifying employee expense user profile.
1. Enable PERSON_BASIC_SYNC SO integration between HCM and FSCM environment.
2. In HCM, update an employee's name with Prefix, Suffix and middle name using navigation Main Menu> Workforce Administration>Personal Information >Modify a Person
Save the changes.
3. The data will come to PERSONAL_DATA record in FSCM system via integration. Verify the NAME field to contain full name with prefix, suffix and middle name.
4. Go to Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile and update any field, for eg., GL BU and save.
5. Check the NAME field again in PERSONAL_DATA.
Prefix, Suffix and Middle name are dropped from the NAME field in the PERSONAL_DATA record.
Core table data should not be updated by subsystem changes.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms