Invalid Row Number Error on Audience when Loading QAS Remote Query with Prompts
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load QAS Remote Query with different number of parameters on Audience, the following error is returned:
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method DeleteRow. (2,263)
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for
the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of
existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of
the error and correct the program.
1. Configure QAS Query between CRM 9.2 and HR 9.0
Service Operations Used:
2. In HR, create atleast two(2) queries, one with two(2) prompts or
parameters and the other with three(3).
3. Go to CRM and create a Marketing Audience with Audience Source = ¿Internal
4. Select Is Remote Query = Yes
5. Locate Remote Query beginning with 'QAS¿
6. Select the query with 2 parameters first
The query is loaded ok and the two(2) parameters are shown.
7. Change the query selected for Remote Query to the query with 3 parameters
- Error is returned.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, existing remote queries cannot be changed in Campus.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms