Return Button on Manage Application page does not Retain Filtering Phase selected on Manage Job Opening page
(Doc ID 2177660.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On HCM 9.2, in Recruiting Solutions
The Return button does not retain filtering selected on Manage Job Opening page, when user navigates through to an Application from list of Applied Applicants, and clicks Return button. The Return button takes user back to list of All Applicants instead of list of Applied Applicants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu>Recruiting>Recruiting Home
2. Click on Job Opening in My Job Openings
3. Select Reviewed Applied filter to filter list of Applicants
4. Select Application of first Applicant by selecting the Application Icon>launches the Manage Application page
5. Select Return at the bottom of the Application
6. Returns to All Applicants page and not Applied Applicants page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document