Manual Requisition Selection Not Setting QTY_OPEN To 0
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requisition is having different Supplier and UOM on requisition line. Manual requisition selection not setting QTY_OPEN to 0. The delivered code not working properly. The code is selecting wrong UOM from different requisition line.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create Requisition with 2 lines. UOM on 1st line should be BOX and 2nd Line should be EACH.
2. Make sure supplier are different on both line as shown > Approve the requisition
3. Search the requisition .
4. include line1 > click ok on message box Include line2 > click yes to source from inv.
5. Click on select all link and save the page
6. query the REQ_LN_DISTRIB table . QTY_OPEN is 15 on line number 2 even though user sourced entire requisition.
The behaviour could also manifest in leaving fractional quantities as Open Qty even when Open Qty is expected to be whole number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms