E-FTP: Page Hangs When Uploading A File That Is Rejected By File Extension List
(Doc ID 2178126.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page hangs when uploading a file that is rejected by File Extension List. The page displays "Processing" and error messages (if configured) do not show up.
1. Create new Absolute File Extension List GCS_TEST_EXT_LIST: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > Administer File Processing > File Extension List. For example have it only accept .TXT files.
2. Create a new URL Definition that points to RECORD://PSFILE_ATTDET and associate it with the File Extension List above: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URLs
3. Test with the new URL Definition on the Test Utilities page.
4. Click Attach.
5. Browse for any file that doesn't have a .TXT extension, for example a Word document.
6. Hit 'Upload'
7. Notice the page is stuck in processing, with icon spinning on top right.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document