Variable Contains a Reference To a Row Object That Has Been Deleted. (2,261) PV_REQ_WRK.PV_RETURN_PANEL.FieldChange Name:DisplayAddress
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Variable contains a reference to a row object that has been deleted. (2,261) PV_REQ_WRK.PV_RETURN_PANEL.FieldChange Name:DisplayAddress PCPC:1618 Statement:23
Called from:REQ_LINE_SHIP.SCHED_NBR.RowInsert Name:assign_sched_defaults Statement:110
Called from:REQ_LINE_SHIP.SCHED_NBR.RowInsert Statement:950
Replication Steps to reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a new requisition using Special request
2. Add a special request, populate the needed fields then proceed to checkout
3. After populating all the required fields, click "save for later"
4. After saving it for later, click add items
5. Click on Special request link,Receive the Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms