Variable Contains a Reference To a Row Object That Has Been Deleted. (2,261) PV_REQ_WRK.PV_RETURN_PANEL.FieldChange Name:DisplayAddress
(Doc ID 2178134.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Variable contains a reference to a row object that has been deleted. (2,261) PV_REQ_WRK.PV_RETURN_PANEL.FieldChange Name:DisplayAddress PCPC:1618 Statement:23
Called from:REQ_LINE_SHIP.SCHED_NBR.RowInsert Name:assign_sched_defaults Statement:110
Called from:REQ_LINE_SHIP.SCHED_NBR.RowInsert Statement:950
Replication Steps to reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a new requisition using Special request
2. Add a special request, populate the needed fields then proceed to checkout
3. After populating all the required fields, click "save for later"
4. After saving it for later, click add items
5. Click on Special request link,Receive the Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!