PC_XX_TO_PC/PC_PRICING Not Pricing Transactions Correctly When Enable Open Period Is Checked In PC Installation Options.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interfaces
PC Integration processes are not pricing the target rows based on the accounting date when the enable open period option is selected in the installation options. PC_PRICING needs to be run to get the pricing correctly.
PC Integration processes should price the target rows based on the accounting date when the enable open period option is selected in the installation options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a rate set with 2 effective dated row. Say 10/1/2015 till 10/31/2015 (ACT mark up to 1.25 % BIL) and then 11/1/2015 till 11/30/2015 (ACT mark up to 2 % BIL).
2. Create a project and activity and associate it with a rate based contract line. Associate the rate set
3. Make sure enable open period control is turned on
4. Make sure the period 10/1/2015 till 10/31/2015 is closed
5. Create a GL transaction with accounting date of today say 10/14/2015. For say amount $100
6. Run PC_GL_TO_PC.
7. Notice that since the accounting period is closed for 10/1/2015 - 10/31/2015, both the transaction come with accounting date of 11/1/2015 and the rate on the BIL being used is 1.25 % = $125.
8. Running repricing will change the BIL from $125 to $200
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms