Requisition Settings Override Is Not Working When Ship To Is Specified For Express Item Entry
(Doc ID 2178433.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Settings Override Is not Working When Ship To is Specified
When entering an eProcurement (ePro) Express Item Entry Requisition (req), if user first goes to Requisition Settings page, changes to Override and updates the Ship To then goes to Express Item Entry and enters and ad-hoc row, when checking out, the Ship To is not the Ship To specified.
1. Enter a new ePro Req
2. Go to Requisition Settings
3. Change Default Options to Overrride
4. Enter a Ship To
5. Click OK, then go to Express Item Entry
6. Enter an ad-hoc (description only) line
7. Add to cart
9. Observe the Ship To at to bottom of the page is not what is specified on the Requisition Settings
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!