Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual Behavior: When using direct reports in fluid, the direct reports configuration for a fluid component is set to show empty positions.
Expected Behavior: The Drill down for "Empty Position (19000074)"shows no directs and should show 3.
1) Go to Setup HCM,Common Definitions, Direct Reports for Managers, Configure the Direct Reports UI.
2) Configure EP_CREATE_MSS_FLU to show empty positions
3) Go To Job and terminate Cynthia Adams
4) Run the direct reports Table Build
5) Go to Team Performance and Click Create Documents. Click on the drill down for "Empty Position (19000074)".
6) Click on Betty Locherty and the Position Bread Crumb does not go away.
Expected and actual Behavior : The Drill down for "Empty Position (19000074)"shows no directs and should show 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms