Unable To Drill Down To Indirect Reports For Empty Positions
(Doc ID 2178436.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual Behavior: When using direct reports in fluid, the direct reports configuration for a fluid component is set to show empty positions.
Expected Behavior: The Drill down for "Empty Position (19000074)"shows no directs and should show 3.
1) Go to Setup HCM,Common Definitions, Direct Reports for Managers, Configure the Direct Reports UI.
2) Configure EP_CREATE_MSS_FLU to show empty positions
3) Go To Job and terminate "XXXX" user
4) Run the direct reports Table Build
5) Go to Team Performance and Click Create Documents. Click on the drill down for "Empty Position (19000074)".
6) Click on "YYYYY" user and the Position Bread Crumb does not go away.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document