'Edit Comments' Links Disappear after ePerformance Modal-Rich Text Enhancement
(Doc ID 2178875.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer, the 'Edit Comments' links disappear from ePerformance Documents after adding a new Goal or Competency and is only available for the newly added item. After refreshing the page all the links are available.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1. Enable the modal-RTE option in the ePerformance Installation table
2. Navigate to Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Document and Open any current document
3. Add a new 'Own Competency'
4. The 'Edit Comments' link disappears for other Competencies but the same link is there only for newly added Competency
5. Reload the Page the 'Edit Comments' link appears back again for all of them
Issue occurs with PeopleTools 8.54
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document