Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer, the 'Edit Comments' links disappear from ePerformance Documents after adding a new Goal or Competency and is only available for the newly added item. After refreshing the page all the links are available.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1. Enable the modal-RTE option in the ePerformance Installation table
2. Navigate to Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Document and Open any current document
3. Add a new 'Own Competency'
4. The 'Edit Comments' link disappears for other Competencies but the same link is there only for newly added Competency
5. Reload the Page the 'Edit Comments' link appears back again for all of them
Issue occurs with PeopleTools 8.54
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms