Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll France - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
When the rehire and termination rows are added in Job Data without saving after each action, the contract end date is not filled in.
The end date is ok when the user saves each row individually.
Same behavior regardless if the user saves after each action or only once when all rows have been added
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Open the record for a terminated employee
3. Click on Correct History
4. On Work Location page, Add a new row, Use Action = Rehire
Do Not Save
5. Go to Job Information and click the "Next Contract Number" Button
Do Not Save
6. Back in Work Location page, add a new row with Action = Termination
8. Check contract end date (Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms