Performance History Chart Rating Bar Not Aligned with Axis Points
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mouse Over Text on Performance History Chart in Talent Summary displays incorrect performance review rating.
The rating recorded for last Performance review does not match the value in the Performance History Talent Summary chart graph for same time period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS/ Manager
2. Select Direct Report Cynthia Adams
3. Mouse Over Bar in Performance History Chart Notice Rating Shows Company Maker
4. Compare to Bar in Graph Showing Exceeds Expectations
5. In comparing with additional direct reports, it appears that all ratings have been set to Exceed Expectations
6. Performance Rating Bar is Not Aligned with Y Axis Marker
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms