ECA: Committed Amount Not Getting Updated On Prepaid Balances Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running BIPC000 Process, the Committed Amount on Prepaid is not reduced.
1. Create a contract with a rate based contract line.
2. Relate the line with a rate set and with a project+activity.
3. Create an As Incurred Billing Plan.
4. Create a prepaid.
5. Create an Immediate Billing plan for prepaid.
6. Set the prepaid to Ready.
7. Complete the Amount Allocation
8. Activate the contract.
9. Run CA_BI_INTFC process.
10. Run the Billing Interface Process.
11. Finalize the invoice.
12. Run the Update Contract/Project Data.
13. Create an ACT transaction and process it. This will create the BIL transaction.
14. Run As Incurred Billing Process.
15. Run the Billing Interface Process.
16.Run the Finalization Process.
17. Run the Update Contract/Project Data.
18. The Remaining Amount is correct, but the Committed Amount should have been reduced to zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms