AP: All Vchers In Match Exceptions Are Showing Up In Buyer Dashboard, Review Match Exceptions Page
(Doc ID 2180012.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you click on the review exceptions link, it gives all vouchers in match exception, not just the eSettlement vendors. Should all vouchers including the one that are not from eSettlements vendors show up in this eSettelment page?
On the eSettlements > Buyer Dashboard > Review Exceptions hyperlink > Review Match Exceptions Inquiry page, invoices for non-eSettlement Vendors. In addition, the Supplier look up icon displays non-eSettlement Vendors.
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Buyer Dashboard
2. Click on the Review Exceptions hyperlink
3. Invoices for non-eSettlement Vendors appear on the Review Match Exceptions Inquiry page
4. In the search Criteria section, click on the look up icon for the Supplier
5. All Vendors (eSettlement and non-eSettlement Vendors) appear in the search results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document