Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using SEPA_DD_02 Format, Category Purpose tag is populated on the File. Category Purpose is an Optional Tag.
1. Define and External Source on Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration
2. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Import Payments > Import Payment Flat Files and select the payment file
3. On the Process Monitor check that processes IMPORT_FILES and PMT_LOAD_SC completed successfully
4. Go to Financial Gateway > Import Payments > Review Payment Requests and check the payments are loaded
5. Dispatch the payment to generate payment file in format: SEPA_DD_02
6. Check the File Generated
File generated contains Category Purpose Tag <CtgyPurp/>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms